- Written by JaynAmy
So Charlie Ward Kelli Rivers and Dr Cordie Williams Talk Getting Educated on your Constitutional Rights.
U.S. Constitutional Amendments The United States Constitution is often referred to as a “living document” that grows and changes as society moves forward.
And no matter a person’s view on constitutional interpretation, there’s no doubt that amendments to the Constitution have changed the course of the American legal system.
The first ten amendments became known as the Bill of Rights, which includes many of the freedoms we associate so closely with the United States – such as freedom of religion, freedom of speech, and freedom of the press.
These constitutional rights protect the lives of individuals from interference by the government.
See below for the text of the 27 amendments to the Constitution, as well as annotations providing case law and historical context.
Table of contents
- Jeff Jansen, Charlie Ward Breaking News 2-23-2021 Spiritualism in America
- VICTORIA REYNOLDS DISCUSSES THE GREAT AWAKENING WITH NICHOLAS VENIAMIN
- Charlie Ward and Martin Dellavalierra Discuss Breaking News 02-19-2021
- 02-19-2021 Charlie Ward and Nicholas Veniamin Explosive Updates…
- CHARLIE WARD and CHRISTINA HARRISON Breaking News on 18 February 2021